Head of FP&A
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a leading property investor and developer, are looking to recruit a Head of FP&A to join their Central London head office.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Head of FP&A will lead a team of 3 analysts in the delivery of insightful analysis, in order to drive business performance. This is a newly created role, as a result of
This newly created position provides an exciting opportunity to lead the FP&A team in a highly visible and commercially focused senior finance role. The team is dedicated to driving business performance and insight, and will look to a strong leader in order to achieve this.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and leadership of the Group’s FP&A department, working alongside the Director of Corporate Finance.
- Ownership of the Group’s forecasting, annual budgeting and longer-term planning processes.
- Lead target setting for the Group budget and forecast activities.
- Preparation of board packs and commentary, including a summary of the Group’s performance, analysis on revenue/profit trends, KPI reporting and the outlook for the financial year.
- Oversight of all management reporting and financial analysis
- Develop a best-in-class business partnering approach to stakeholders.
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc analysis, reporting and presentations for Investor Relations, the CEO, CFO, for external analysts as well as the Board and Executive Committee.
- Assist with the quarterly updates for release to the stock exchange and with external analysts’ queries on the Group’s performance.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end and interim reports
- Reviewing and optimising the Group’s KPI reporting
- Lead the improvement of systems to enhance business intelligence.
- Maintain market knowledge and analysis of transactions
- Review of detailed models for all properties, capex decisions and acquisitions/disposals
- Analysis of sensitivities and probabilities on financial performance to build risk-based analysis
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Significant post qualification experience in an FP&A function
- Prior team management experience
- Ability to liaise comfortable with senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience/interest in real estate/retail/leisure highly desirable
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please get in touch!