Financial Planning Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Steve Church
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am partnering with a private equity backed company that has been leading the way in Technology talent acquisition for the last 30 years.
This consultancy business operates across 40 offices globally, the United States, Europe and recently a significant focus to expand into Asian markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company in a modern spacious office in central London as a financial planning analyst.
In this Financial Planning Analyst role you will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller who is an inspirational and entrepreneurial figure helping to take the business in a new direction. The candidate should have a highly analytical mindset and be able to show a proven track record of process improvement, budgeting and forecasting, and ideally some modelling experience. You will take the lead when it comes to providing key information for decision making by the board and executive committee.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Planning Analyst are but not limited to:
- Production of timely and accurate management information for the Board
- Analysis and interpretation of management information
- Providing insight into the financial dynamics of every business unit in the group
- Development of management information packs
- Improving reporting and analysis across the group
- Financial modelling and analysis to support strategic indicatives
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Ad Hoc projects as agreed with Group Financial controller
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Post-qualified experience within a commercial finance/Financial Planning Analyst position
- Strong analytical & forecasting capabilities
- Previous experience dealing with Senior Stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, high growth business and one of the leaders in their field. Please apply for this role or get in touch on 0207 509 8053 or firstname.lastname@example.org