Salary Plus Benefits
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-08 retail London London GB w2 6px GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Kingfisher, a FTSE100 retail company, is looking to hire a part-qualified commercial finance analyst on a permanent basis based in London.
Are you a finance analyst seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role that offers a lot of commercial and business partnering experience as well as a genuine career path? If so, Kingfisher is a retail company that employs over 80,000 people, operating in 10 countries and due to continued rapid growth, the business is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious part-qualified commercial finance analyst to join their high calibre finance team.
Reporting into a highly impressive business performance manager, you will play a key part within their central business performance team providing analysis and insight to drive performance.
Finance Analyst key responsibilities:
• Accurate & timely reporting within the business performance team
• Working alongside the BI team on projects to improve and streamline
• Be the key point of contact with the wider business performance teams
Finance Analyst key requirements:
• Degree educated with at least two years’ experience working in a similar commercial role
• Bright, personable and have outstanding communication skills
• Actively studying towards your professional qualification (ACCA,CIMA or overseas equivalent)
• Advanced user on Microsoft Excel
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below. **