Consultant Simon Hockridge
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 financial-services Glasgow Glasgow GB GBP 35 45 45 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking a candidate to translate business requirements into a robust and reliable process, utilizing their technical experience to ensure an efficient, effective and repeatable solution. Requires excellent communication skills at all levels and engage with stakeholders gain buy in and implement change that will push the business forward.
- Development and maintenance of operational strategy processes – key areas being; customer
- contact selection, digital strategy, customer tracing and data enrichment.
- Own and manage Operational Strategy related aspects of the change delivery life cycle from
- inception, solution design through to implementation and post implementation support.
- Identify, quantify, plan and control all business design and analysis related activity on Strategy
- development projects.
- Manage multiple workstreams of Project Activity
- Manage Test & Control project plans for designated strategy area, ensuring delivery is in line
- with Business objectives and priorities.
- Support and work closely with Decision Science (modelling) team to ensure robust
- execution/deployment of operational scorecards into contact strategies.
- Support Head of Strategy in continuously reviewing contact strategies and planning the capacity
- requirements to ensure synergy between forecasts, strategies and commercial profitability.
- Reporting to Senior Team on key trends & opportunities within operational performance.
Skills & Experience:
Experienced User of Microsoft BI Stack:
- Strong Analytical Experience
- Presentation & reporting skills/experience e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView etc.
- Full Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience of managing Contact strategies within Financial services.
- SQL programming experience.
- Must have experience working with large data sets, manipulating data, and analysing and
- interpreting data from various platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of continuous improvement projects.
- Process management and process mapping experience.
- A robust character who is as happy working with people as with data.
- Must bring an intellectual curiosity, determination, and creativity to day-to-day activities