Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 banking City of London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leading financial services firm are seeking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis role to provide insightful performance analysis to enable effective performance planning and management. You will proactively support the Head of Business Line and Business Line CFOs in delivering key management reports.
Working within Financial Planning & Analysis, you will support in collecting and reviewing business inputs and gain in depth knowledge of the business areas to ensure financial reports are fully analysed and understood.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating key monthly outputs for business partners to present to Underwriting divisions.
- Identify and suggest improvements to the month end reporting process.
- Respond to reporting questions raised by Head Office, business partners, Legal Entity teams and external auditors.
- Support analysis on ad hoc projects and other initiatives.
- Assist in preparing commentary for business areas.
- Present and clearly explain financial analysis to business partners, often within very tight timescales.
This excellent opportunity to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team will give you ideal exposure to the business and senior management. This will enable you to build rapport with key stakeholders whilst making a meaningful impact. The result will be you having a positive reputation in the business setting you up for internal progression.
To be successful in applying you will have:
- A professional accounting/finance qualification or international equivalent
- A highly analytical approach to work to complete detailed analysis with structured, robust approach to data manipulation, interpretation and present findings in a clear and simple manner.
- An ability to communicate and work effectively and forge good relationships throughout all levels of the organisation and across functions.
- Demonstrable ability to work and build effective relationships at different organisational levels to ensure effective teamwork across finance and other functions
- Minimum Intermediate level MS Excel skills; experience with Microsoft BI, SAP and Oryx planning would be advantageous.
- Ability to identify issues and adopt a solution-based approach to resolution.
Apply today or call me on 02075098834 to find out more.