Commercial Finance Manager
Salary competitive bonus and benefits
Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 media London London GB GBP 70 80 80 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global entertainment company and one of Europe’s biggest brands are recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager in their stunning London HQ to join a newly created team who are responsible for transforming the way we watch and stream entertainment, sports and films.
This global, London based Entertainment company have recently undergone a highly publicised and lucrative acquisition from an American conglomerate who are going to financially and technologically drive this project forward making this company the UK leader for direct to the consumer online streaming,.
- The Commercial Finance Manager will be the main Finance lead for this entire project
- To own the European technology cost base (capex and opex)
- To be a digital specialist in online streaming, in particular on technology costs covering capex and ongoing operating costs, for now and future initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders across both Operations and Technology teams
- Ensure strong business partnering with delivery teams across UK and Europe
- Work across wider Group to build strong relationships with key partners within the business and throughout their parent company
- Operationally manage and coach the technology finance team, providing regular feedback for development conversations
- Get involved with cross function finance development initiatives such as the Graduate Scheme and mentoring
- Experience leading on the delivery of key financial deliverables
- A solid background in, or passion for TV/Sports/Films/Entertainment and the digital space
- Experience in reviewing and preparing management reporting and insight
- Experience leading delivery of governance and control and accounting analysis
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a very commercial, progressive and project based role and would suit someone who has extensive experience in project finance including a working understanding of milestones, infrastructure accounting and the importance of manpower costs.
If you would like to apply for this truly unique, newly created role, in one of the worlds leading entertainment companies, in the heart of London, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.