Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 accountancy Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world class brand recognised as a provider of exceptional quality, service and products are now poised to recruit for a talented, driven Finance Business Partner as part of their 2019 and 2020 growth plans.
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the Business.
- Finance Business partner / Decision Support for all areas of the Business.
- Present industry, competitor, consumer and economic trends to provide context.
- Advise on key business planning assumptions, risks, opportunities and correction plans.
- Support future strategic planning and target setting.
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts and annual Budgets.
- Partner respective Business areas from a Finance perspective.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis
- Evaluate capex investment plans
- Building a greater understanding and helping to drive the profitable success of the overall business.
- Provide insight and analysis in assisting the team to ensure targets and goals are met
- ROI analysis by channel
- Continuous performance management and Budget optimisation with stakeholders
- Monthly reporting schedules prepared for the Corporate board.
- Instrumental in the compiling of annual budgets in line for your area of the business
- Ensuring scheduled reports are produced on time and efficiently. Promote continuous improvement
- Assist the Senior Finance Business Partners (lDigital, Trading, Commercial, International) with ad-hoc analysis projects and insight
- Assist/deputise in the weekly reporting cycle
- Assist/deputise in the monthly reporting cycle
If you are fully qualified, have experience gained working in a commercial and hands on environment, I would welcome the chance to discuss this role in more depth. Crucially, for this position to bring the type of value to those who are most important - its customers and employees, the right type of personality and attitude is essential - is this you?