Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Nafia Kauser
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 education-and-training London London GB EC1A 9DD GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Commercial Finance role works closely with the sales and marketing team, focusing on growing the customer base, potential revenues, and supporting the Executive Directors. The position reports directly into the Lead Finance Business Partner and Commercial Finance Director. The successful candidate will have successfully demonstrated experience in building key stakeholder relationships, identifying areas of growth, and working closely with the FP&A team.
- Business Partner the Executive Director for Customer Solutions in the UK and Internationally
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of the respective sales and customer services teams.
- Conduct reviews (budget, forecast, monthly & weekly reporting) of UK revenue from a customer perspective in order to identify change in performance and value of revenue by customer
- Work with marketing and sales teams to understand customer opportunity pipeline and ensure reporting is clear and accurate and forecast for wins is reputable.
- Ensure reasons for sales performance are understood and ensure necessary justify use of sales toolkits (discounts, rebates, added value, incentives etc) in order to improve overall outcome.
- Where growth is restricted by product or service based reasons ensure this is adequately communicated such that the business can seek to rectify such things.
- Ensure the revenue forecast constantly reflects a clear, coherent and accurate customer wins/losses forecast that is agreed and understand with the respective teams and director.
- Develop and deliver appropriate reporting to understand customer contact volumes within Customer Services, identifying root cause and delivering recommendations for deliver a more cost effective solution.
- Monitor success of sales team incentive schemes, suggesting reconfiguration where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience in a sales or commercial finance business partnering role.
- A personable approach to financial management, able to build effective business relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- An accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).