Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB BL6 6SU GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR ISS ISS https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Iss company logo.jpg
ISS has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a number of ambitious and motivated FP&A Analysts to join their growing finance team in Bolton.
The ISS network of operating divisions provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings. ISS provides facilities management; cleaning & hygiene services; maintenance and building services; catering; security; and a wide range of other tailor-made services for customers throughout the Public and Private Sectors.
The UK Shared Service Centre will be the key link between the UK and the Global Back Office activity to ensure that the offshore centre works in harmony with the business.
To provide financial planning and analysis insight and support to the Finance Business Partners and other stakeholders, including monthly and adhoc reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Salary: Competitive + Study
- Provide financial reporting, planning and analysis to the relevant stakeholders
- Provide detailed commentary to be included in the monthly reporting packs
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy and relevance of management information for decision making purposes
- Input to annual budgeting process and periodic forecasting cycles
- Variance analysis and related commentaries
- Assist, where required, on various projects relating to analysis, reporting, and process improvement
- To carry out any other adhoc duties, as and when required
- University Degree
- Full / Part Qualified Accounting Qualification: ACCA, ACA, CIMA
Key Skills preferred:
- 1-3 years prior Record to Report / General accounting / FP&A experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of accounting processes within Payables, Receivables and General Ledger
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is preferable but not mandatory
- Customer focussed and target driven
- Forward thinking, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to understand the detail behind processes
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good level of IT skills including intermediate / advanced MS Excel
- Attention to detail and a focus on the achievement of targeted results
This an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part or Qualified Accountant to join a leading business that can offer progression and support with your career, during an exciting period of growth.
To apply please click below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)161 240 7474.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.