Consultant Katie Slingo
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-07-20 accountancy London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity to join a leading Luxury Goods company in Central London.
The role will be a maternity cover for 7 months, working within a vibrant team.
In this role you will be responsbile for ensuring consistent business follow up, control financial business processes, analyse financial performance, prepare short and medium term business plans, gather management relevant information and initiate operational improvements as and when necessary.
Business Support and Analysis :
- Preparation of monthly FP&A reporting and follow up corrective actions
- Ad hoc analysis and reports for Brand Management
- Prepare investment requests
- Opex and Capex control
Budgeting and Planning :
- Lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual Budget and quarterly Latest Estimate processes
- Ad hoc work on 3-year planning scenarios
- Active participation in budget meetings
Other tasks :
- Masterdata management of controlling objects
- Monthly closing tasks (period opening/closing, allocations)
- Maintenance of validation matrix
- Monthly/quarterly input of management reporting
SAP and Retail Distribution experience are important for this role. If you are interested and would like further information please do contact me on email@example.com