Senior FP&A Manager
Salary £80 - £100 per annum
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Thomas Mullin
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-07-12 property-and-housing City of London London GB GBP 80 100 100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
There is an opening on a fixed term contract basis to join and lead a team of analysts at an incredibly well respected, acquisitive and dynamic company.
This role will work for London's leading real estate business, helping their continued journey of expansion, development and management of prime commercial properties.
The business is innovative in its approach and sees the analysis function as the key to all its decision making.
The role provides the opportunity to gain experience on a range of transactions with great access to senior individuals. There is the opportunity to influence business outcomes through accurate and relevant analysis of project and portfolio performance. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in an award winning listed business.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will spend a large proportion of their time:
- Designing, building, using and adapting existing Excel-based appraisal models to determine financial viability of property investment and development projects
- Provide financial input into reports and recommendations for corporate and property transactions.
- Produce clear, insightful output to include in approval papers for Executive and board review.
- Providing detailed financial analysis of prospective opportunities and assisting in the preparation of necessary Board/Executive Committee papers
- Developing and maintaining an integrated financial model, which forecasts the group’s long term financial performance
If have experience in these key areas, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your application.