Commercial Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus + bens
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 retail London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is an instantly recognisable household name - a fast growth FTSE 250 digital business which continues to invest and go from strength to strength. An exciting opportunity is now available for an exceptional, commercially focused F P & A professional who is looking for the opportunity to working within a fast growth, forward thinking business which is at the forefront of it's field.
Reporting directly to the Head of Planning and Performance this role will work directly with the Executive Management Team.
This is a pivotal and challenging role covering reporting, forecasting and planning across the business.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Enhancement of executive level reporting related to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet, working with the rest of finance to provide clear and accurate insight
- Challenge to understand and clearly articulate results and trends across the Group
- Work closely with the rest of finance to improve planning and forecast processes
- Consolidate and review plans and forecasts for preesntation to the executive board and senior management
- Work closely with business partners to understand, challenge and guide forecasts
- Review plans alignment with strategic direction and long terms plans
- Assist in long term plan modelling and input into strategic planning
- Ongoing ad hoc analytical, commercial and strategic project work and support to senior management
Applicants must possess an excellent academic record; formal accountancy qualification as well as a minimum of 18 month relevant post qualified experience
Experience in financial modelling, F P & A and commercial ad value work
Ability to work within an exceptional team of professionals and a fast paced forward thinking environemnt is key. Experience within a fast paced industry would therefore be extremely valuable to include - digital, ecommerce, retail, media.