Interim Finance Analyst
Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 accountancy Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 200 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Interim Finance Analyst- £200-£250 daily rate- 3-4 months period - Cambridge Based.
My client is an international group based in Cambridge who have an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Analyst to join their lively but result focused finance team for a period of 3 – 4 months.
As the Interim Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the global sales performance reporting and the maintenance of sales commissions as well as supporting the Head of FP&A and the CFO to drive the business to achieve its financial targets.
Main responsibilities include:
• Management of sales commission process including the calculation and administration of sales commission, sales vs quota reporting and tracking.
• Processes improvement/ adhoc analysis/ master data and project work.
• Monthly accrual calculation
• Forecasting sales commission
• Finance lead in annual quota target setting process
• Payroll commission submission
• Provide financial insight through analysis and data manipulation including consolidation sales numbers into monthly business reports.
In order to succeed in this role you must have experience of working as a commissions analyst or finance analyst supporting a commercial function. You will be strong on excel and have demonstrable experience in adding value to forecasting and budgeting. You are going to partner with senior manager across the business, including Sales, Marketing and Operations Directors, so you must be confident in presenting and challenging on the numbers. You will have the ability to analyse and present on complex matters.
If you think you have the relevant experience and background and are immediately available or on a very short notice period please don’t hesitate in applying or call me on 07825732473.