Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 accountancy Wakefield West Yorkshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Finance Business Partner, Wakefield, £45,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits
A leading international service provider with key offices based on the outskirts of Wakefield are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to support the Financial Controller and the sales team for a specific business unit and helping make effective commercial decisions.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships across finance and the wider business developing processes and delivering weekly/monthly financial reporting to the business.
- Drive the decision making within specific business unit through accurate analysis, including constructively challenging senior stakeholders and identifying risks.
- Be responsible for budgets and forecasts of the respective departments ensuring they align with operating plan and adapting your approach to suit the business needs.
- Working capital reporting and management to support cash flow planning
- Operational analysis, working with the commercial teams to assess the operational performance and ensure appropriate recognition of revenue and profit in accordance with current accounting standards
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) be proactive and commercially focused, posses strong analytical and communication skills and have experience of working on large contracts and projects.