Commercial Finance Analyst (projects)
Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Roberts
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 hospitality-and-catering London London GB GBP 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently recruiting an exciting Commercial Finance Analyst opportunity to work within and support the Capital Projects team of a very trendy and rapidly growing hospitality business with operations across multiple countries based in Central London.
This Commercial Finance role sits within the development team and reports directly into the Group Capital Projects Director. It is a very exciting time to join as there are a number of development projects underway.
- Business Partner with the Investments and Development team. Provide meaningful data to support decision making.
- Maintain the project budgets and prepare up to date forecasts of total costs by liaising with both internal project and development managers employed in various territories.
- Business partnering with the Development team to provide reporting packs.
- Manage and forecast cash flow requirements for projects ensuring the efficient distribution of funds.
- Analyse prospective contractors and/or suppliers – using ratio analysis to provide insight on financial stability.
- Monthly reporting for any substantial projects for existing sites and communication of each project’s progress to the relevant Finance Manager.
- Partnering with the Restaurants Finance team to develop the project reporting process within this area of the business.
- Assist the Capital Projects Accountant with monthly management accounts (balance sheet reconciliations).
- Ad hoc project work.
Ideally looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Organised and methodical approach
- Strong excel skills
- Willingness to get involved and support business growth
- Strong communicator
This role would suit candidates looking to make their first move from Accountancy Practice into industry.
If you are interested to hear more about this unique opportunity then please click to apply or email me at email@example.com