Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + car, 20% bonus, pension, flexible working
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 building-and-construction Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This fantastic FTSE 250 business in Warrington are looking for an experienced Finance Modeller to join the organisation in a role that offers the opportunity for involvement in strategic decision making, working closely with the board.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Director, with a dotted line to the CEO, your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and maintaining the long term Business Models for strategy and scenario analysis.
- Management of integrated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts for scenario based testing for review by senior management
- Controlling the monthly Management Account consolidation process.
- Production of budget and forecast templates for the Group, allowing for accessible review from Operational leaders
- Create and maintain Group Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- Working with multiple non-financial team to help create accessible financial information
- Providing a monthly KPI report for multiple business units for use by the senior management team
- Producing operational performance analysis
- Reporting directly to the CEO and other executive members on the performance of multiple projects, including the creation of multiple budgets & forecasts
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Proven track record of financial modelling
- Strong people skills, with the ability to communicate across multiple levels within an organisation
- Commercial mind-set
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data
This is an excellent opportunity for any commercially minded accountant, looking to join a large business in an FP&A focused role, with a huge amount of progression on offer, in a visible role