Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Hugh Almond
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Business A renowned professional services business based in Greater Manchester is currently seeking a Commercial Business Partner to join the business on a permanent basis. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a period of organisational change and are looking to develop their commercial finance operation. With its head office based out of Manchester the organisation is seeing rapid growth and is looking to take advantage of their growing sector. With a number of high profile appointments there has never been a better time to join this organisation and be a part of this commercial finance transformation programme.
Once in role the post holder will play a critical role in the development of the Commercial Finance team and will focus on a number of critical business unit areas.
Specific duties include:
- Business partner with a number of key business unit areas including IT, Marketing and HR
- Liaise with senior stakeholders from across the organisation to deliver management information and commercial effectiveness
- Deliver commercial insight and analysis to assist the senior management team with making key decisions
- Deliver commercial models and KPI’s with a specific focus on delivering improved return on investment and efficiencies
- Deliver analysis and commercial business cases focussing on organisational strategy, projects and potential deals
- Liaise with non finance stakeholders on all aspects of forecasting and budgeting
- Develop existing and build new financial models focussing on proposed projects, efficiencies, cash flow and costs
- Develop existing financial controls and processes to improve the commercial effectiveness of the organisation
- Deliver group planning and forecasting processes with a specific focus on key financial projects
- Assist with delivering monthly and quarterly reporting processes
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be CCAB qualified ideally with experience of working in an organisation with a turnover in excess of £250 million. The candidate will ideally have had exposure to working across a range of group functions such as IT, HR or marketing and will have experience of working with a range of senior stakeholders. The candidate will be technically strong, will have highly developed modelling skills and will be able to provide commercial assistance to stakeholders across the organisation.
Previous business partnering with a range of stakeholders and the experience of delivering commercial recommendations is critical to the success of the individual. Further to this the candidate will possess tangible experience of analysing large quantities of raw data, delivering key MI to the executive team and delivering efficiencies across a complex business.