Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Crewe Cheshire GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rapidly growing business based in Crewe are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their existing team.
About the role
As part of this role you will be completing the following tasks:
- Creating variance analysis reports.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to challenge commercial decision making.
- Helping to drive the business forward by providing financial information for all commercial decisions.
- Looking at ways to improve processes across the finance team.
- Producing all cash flow reports, and managing the cash flow process.
- Preparing all rolling forecast (on a weekly, monthly and annual basis).
- Managing the process across the business.
- Implementing KPI measurements across the business, and monitoring them regularly.
- Other ad hoc project work as required.
- Managing a small finance team.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent) who is from a strong commercial background. You must be a good business partner, with an ability to push back and challenge stakeholders when required, alongside good experience managing the budgeting and forecasting process. Previous experience improving processes and systems would be advantageous.
About the business
This business are rapidly expanding, with this role reporting into the senior Finance leadership team. This role would offer the successful candidate a very visible position across the business, which in turn would lead to future progression.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to email@example.com