Senior Finance Business Partner - Music
Salary 20% bonus
Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 media London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Senior Finance Business Partner – Music The UK’s leading music organisation, located in Central London is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner – Music to take responsibility for the development, management and coordination of the businesses operational plans, budget/forecasts, financial reports and strategic programme business cases through constant partnering across the organisation.
- Support Heads of and Directors to produce robust plans, budget and quarterly forecasts for their business areas
- Work with Strategy to understand market trends and developments to support strategy development via the 5-year plan
- Influence key decision makers, and drive key projects, using insight and analysis to make financial based recommendations.
- Support the Finance Director, Business Unit Directors and Strategy teams with ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic reviews and business cases.
- Oversee 2 direct reports and implement a continuous development mentality within the team
- Encourage a cross functional approach to developing solutions, understanding the challenges facing other business units and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the reporting of a key business wide project, programme costs and benefits, tracking the realisation across the business and ensuring these are reflected in the company financials.
- Ensure forecasts and budgets reflect accurate expected costs and benefits as a result of the business undertaking change initiatives.
- Provide full financial business support to strategic change initiative and its ongoing projects
- Take a proactive approach to ensuring effective cost management
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE (or EU equivalent)
- Demonstrable strategic awareness and business understanding
- Good understanding of how projects and programmes are governed and the role of a business case within a large organisation
- Track record in managing the financial aspect of a project or a programme, including benefit tracking and realisation
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills to facilitate better decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of global political and economic situations and cultural relations, marketing and communications, society network, business models and motivations
- Experience managing upward relationships, evaluating information and informing the right people at the right time about potential errors or risks to the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Finance Business Partner who wants to make a step up into this Senior Business Partner – Music – role, based in Central London. A natural business partner who is confident, outgoing, comfortable with working closely with senior internal stakeholders and has project-based experience would be a brilliant fit for this opportunity. Experience of manging people is desirable but a genuine passion for manging and motivating others around them is a must
If you would like to apply for this Senior Finance Business Partner – Music, role, located in Central London, please contact email@example.com or call 02075098302.