Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 accountancy Blackburn Lancashire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic position for a growing business based in Lancashire are currently looking for an FP&A Analyst to support a number of key projects
Following continued growth with my client an exciting opportunity for an FP&A Analyst to support the Group Finance Manager within the expanding Group Finance team based in Blackburn, UK.
This role involves shared responsibility for the Financial planning and analysis of the fixed assets, working with multiple stakeholders across the business and supporting the Group Finance Manager in producing capex analysis for the Board and the Group Commercial Team. Duties include:
• Involvement in all aspects of fixed asset accounting across multiple regions
• Working with the Group Fixed Assets Assistant to ensure assets are created correctly in SAP and invoices booked accurately
• Ensuring integrity of underlying fixed asset records and registers.
• Close liaison with the business on key capex activities/projects.
• Supporting the Group Fixed Asset Manager with developing and maintaining standardised processes and controls across the Group.
• Supporting the monitoring of CAPEX spend across the group
• Involvement in the development of regular reporting to senior management to support effective decision making through quality analysis, insight and advice.
• This role will also be heavily involved in on boarding our German acquisition into the group and the ongoing management of fixed assets
This is an exciting time to join the company in the growing Financial Planning and Analysis team, the successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA), with a background of working within a finance team or within practice. You will also have strong attention to detail and proven experience within a similar role. You will be a confident user of Excel, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills. The ability to communicate and work with senior management and accounts payable colleagues is essential.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and have a confidential conversation about this role then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or Marcus.email@example.com