Commercial Reporting Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 accountancy Hertfordshire Hertfordshire GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Prepare insightful reporting which drives Commercial decision making and ensure that the financial close process remains robust.
Commercial Reporting Management Responsibilities
- Lead the Group’s annual budgeting process
- Lead the Commercial forecasting process, both in terms of weekly forecasting of short term financial performance and the rolling 12 month financial forecast
- Prepare all financial reporting and work with the Senior Leadership Team to explain clearly financial performance of the Group.
- Prepare internal and external reporting explaining the financial performance of the Group. These reports are used by key stakeholders including Banks and Shareholders.
- Supervise and support the monthly financial close
- Lead the Group audit from a commercial perspective.
- Develop relationships across wider group to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Preparation of judgemental papers for auditors
- Development of accounting systems and policies
- Participate in creating any new reporting and technical accounting requirements that arise out of new commercial or changed commercial agreements or products
- Define, analyze and interpret group Financial Management information in order to provide insightful analysis to senior management
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Proven, hands-on experience of management reporting
- Analytical, quick to grasp the fundamentals of a business and have strong communication skills.
- Must have excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-moving and changeable environment.
- A proactive attitude and desire to challenge the status quo
- An ability to build strong relationships with senior management.
Experience of working in the FMCG sector and/or retail experience would be advantageous.
For further information please get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org