Finance Business Partner
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-01 retail Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national retail organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner position will include:
- Focus on the operating costs work streams.
- Supporting the finance team in establishing and providing the business and stakeholders with accurate, timely, robust and informative management information.
- Provide insight and advice on improving business performance against key KPIs.
- Facilitate the preparation and production of annual operating expenditure budgets, regular reforecasts and weekly estimates.
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising business profit and controlling costs.
- Develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics to enable the achievement of agreed targets.
- Providing financial support to stakeholders with understanding of the financial implications of all business decisions through the production of ad hoc & non-standard analysis, modelling and ongoing tracking of business performance.
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as well as internal control mechanisms.
- With a focus on the operating costs work streams, you will support the Manchester Finance team in establishing and providing the business and stakeholders with accurate, timely, robust and informative management information. Provide insight and advice on improving business performance against key KPIs.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Have knowledge of SAP
- Be experienced with accounting and reporting
- Be able to analyse and present concise complex information
Apply below or to find out more about the Finance Business Partner role or contact Xavier Parisi on Xavier.Parisi@robertwalters.com or call 0161 214 7405.