Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A growing city centre business are looking for a FP&A Manager as they embark on an exciting period of role in new international markets, fantastic role with great opportunities
Robert Walters are currently representing a fast-growing Technology business in their search for an FP&A Manager. The business that we’re working alongside is currently going through a continued period of growth as they expand into new markets and International growth. The organisation has won a number of roles through their innovation programmes and highly developed systems that assist the finance function to deliver value add to the wider business. Working with the board this role is pivotal for the company as they look to continue international growth plans.
The FP&A Manager will play a pivotal role in weekly and monthly reporting, planning and analysis and the developing the short, medium term strategy. The candidate will be responsible for the following areas;
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Producing weekly trading, and monthly board packs for executives
- Develop the short and medium-term financial planning and reporting strategy.
- Responsible for annual budgeting process and forecasting cycles
- Development and delivery of financial planning models and associated outputs to successfully drive the business performance, and support company objectives
- Standardise and embed current financial planning and reporting processes within the business
- Improved integration of subsidiary business divisions into core financial planning and reporting structures
- Supporting the CFO/Board
- Supporting the continuous improvement of processes within the broader finance team
- Business partnering with key management personnel
The successful candidate will be ACA/CIMA qualified with a proven background in leading budgeting and forecasting processes. This role requires someone with a high attention to detail and ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines. The candidate will have a good understanding of key business leaders and the ability to communicate this across the company.
If you are interested in working in a growing technology company that is going through a truly exciting period of positive growth then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org