Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 media London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the world’s most reputable and well-known artists is looking for a Commercial Manager to act as business partner to the client liaison teams who are responsible for the sale of of art all over the globe in this hugely sucessful enterprise. Located in Central London, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing commercial relationships with galleries and all commercial channels which sales are made, as well as dealing direct clients and their representatives.
One of the world’s most reputable and well-known artists is looking for a commercial manager to act as business partner to the client liaison teams who are responsible for the sale of each piece of art all over the globe in this hugely sucessful enterprise.
Located in Central London, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing all commercial relationships with galleries and other commercial channels through which sales are made, as well as dealing direct with personal clients and their representatives.
- Support the Head of Client Liaison with the preparation of financial reports on sales performance and ongoing review and forecasting of the sales budget as well as the underlying financial controls.
- Draw together financial forecasts from the sales and cash collection plan, client requirements and the production schedule.
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis and follow-up actions to continuously improve forecasting and financial accountability across the management team.
- Business partner with the finance and studio production teams as well as joining face to face meetings with clients and commercial partners.
- Work closely with senior management to negotiate and document commercial agreements to ensure there is good commercial sense and consistency across the organisation.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA or overseas equivalent), skilled & experienced in financial and commercial management and a good track record of performance.
- Experience of working within a fast moving project-based environment with a proven track-record in supporting and managing complex projects
- Some formal project management training or qualification would be a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skilled at managing complex data & interrogating & managing data sets to create management information to support decision making.
- Skilled at managing personal relationships at all levels of the business and for a wide array of stakeholders.
- A passion for the media world as a whole would be highly beneficial
This role would suit a hugely personable accountant with a desire to work in a commercial environment, in the creative world of media, looking for the next step up in their career, in Central London.
To apply for this Commercial Manager role in central London please contact email@example.com or for more information please call 02075098302.