Commercial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus + competitive benefits
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a billion £ turnover retailer based in Central London - this is a 'meaty' and interesting role in which you will support a key Head of in respect of financial planning budgeting forecasting, analysis as well as on going commercial support.
Reporting directly to a key head of finance, the role incorporates the following key responsibilities
- Lead the financial planning forecasting and budgetary process - both from a long term 5 year perspective as well as shorter term
- Production of relevant finance information and associated commentary for presentation to creditors, shareholders, our executive team and other senior stakeholders
- Ongoing relevant financial modelling and analysis to include profitability and restructuring analysis in respect of key investment decision; cash flow scenario planning; brexit impact; insight and analysis with regards to market trends.
- Effective business partnering with the commercial teams across the international group to provide commercial insight and analysis when required
- Own the weekly financial analysis of trading results for presentation to the Board
- Provision of on going and ad hoc commercial support to senior management
- Play a key role within corporate restructuring and transaction projects
Applicants must possess the following:
A strong academic record and formal accountancy qualification (alternatively overseas equivalent)
3 years relevant post qualified experience - ideally gained within the retail space but not essential
Strong financial modelling and analytical experience
Exceptional communication skills and expsure to working with senior management acros both finance and non-finance functions.
Problem solving abilities are also key!
Desire to work within a high calibre passionate team of professionals.
We also offer £200 retail vouchers for all successful referrals so please do feel free to make us aware of anyone within your finance network who might be intersted in this or other openings across the retail ecommerce and consumer fields. We currently have a huge number of openings in and around London for qualified level finance professionals.