Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Location South West LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-04 fmcg UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join a global FMCG business on a 12-month FTC
Are you Commercial Finance Analyst? Are you interested in joining a global drinks company that offers exposure to a fast-paced environment? If so, my client is an independent distillery and globally recognised in their industry and due to natural growth, they are seeking an experienced and part qualified commercial Finance Analyst.
Reporting into highly impressive Head of Finance, you will be responsible for financial planning & analysis, business partnering and offer support to the global marketing team. Further responsibilities include:
- Monthly management reporting up to board level
- Business Partnering
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of all marketing spend and overheads
- Lead financial planning cycles for all areas of marketing spend and revenue
- Support and develop relationships with all brand team members
- Provide the finance business partner with support on projects as agreed with by the Head of Finance to support delivery of the global marketing strategies
- Supporting the Head of Finance with other ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate will either be immediately available or on a short notice period who is available for a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be at the final stages of your professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA) with at least two years’ experience working in a similar commercial role. Furthermore, you will be motivated, proactive and somebody to can use their own initiative with the confidence to challenge and be challenged on financial and management reporting.
*Please note this is a twelve-month contract role so candidates immediately available or on a short notice will only be considered