Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222018-12-22 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national retail business, based in Crewe, are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Business Partner position will include
- Prepare financial analysis to influence promotional planning for each period – working with the buying team to establish promotions that will deliver significant sales benefit and the commercial implications
- Review promotional performance each period and versus prior years to identify promotional effectiveness including price elasticity of products
- Prepare schedules on supplier terms income, review and challenge year on year performance with buyers and understand any changes in performance and key drivers
- Prepare sales and margin budget for franchised stores as part of annual budgeting process
- Responsible for designing and scoping reporting on any new commercial projects (e.g. new supply agreements, synergy analysis etc.
- Preparing analysis on category range reviews to determine impact on sales and margin of any changes that have been implemented
- Work closely with management accounts team to understand any issues affecting product margin and drive process improvement with buying team to minimise issues
- Work with marketing team to understand impact of marketing campaigns on sales performance
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Be experienced with accounting and reporting
- Understanding of International Accounting Standards
- Be able to analyse and present concise complex information
Apply below or to find out more about the Commercial Finance Business Partner role or contact Xavier Parisi on Xavier.Parisi@robertwalters.com or call 0161 214 7405.