VP - BP&A
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 banking UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global bank with an excellent reputation in London, is searching for an experienced BP&A to join the Retail bank on a permanent basis.
The role holder will mainly be responsible for planning, reporting and appraising the entire spectrum of the Card’s business within the Retail Bank.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering accurate forecasts, meeting target expectations & addressing various functional views
- Enabling information to be dealt with in various ways to support analytical aspirations
- Working actively with Finance teams to understand the impact of the overall Retail Bank story
- Continuously challenge and improve forecasting processes to drive new opportunities in analytics and business decisions
- Bringing together key aspects of the forecast across the functional view and to face off to specialists to understand business actions
The ideal candidate will preferably be a qualified accountant with strong Business Performance and Analysis experience ideally with exposure to Loans or Credit Cards.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant with background of lending businesses in a large bank environment
- Strong intellectual competencies having mastered significant quantities of detail whilst maintaining oversight of the big picture
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to leverage specialist functions to fully understand impacts of assumptions, rules and regulations for the business
- Strong ability to influence across teams and communicate to a variety of stakeholders at different levels
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org