AVP Finance Manager (Wealth Management)
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 banking UK
A Global Banking Group (household name) requires a qualified finance professional with strong analytical skills to join as AVP Finance Manager (Wealth Management). The AVP Finance Manager (Wealth Management) will rotate around Cost, Investment and FP&A understanding business drivers in each area to deliver meaningful MI and analytical packs to Senior Management.
You will provide strategic focused support to Global Divisional CFO and the Head of Business Performance, ensuring consistency of reporting across the division. This will require significant liaison with and direction of Senior and Executive Management.
Responsibilities will include:
Create MI for use at Exec Management forum
- Track and report investments spend within Direct Costs, Indirect Costs
- Define and implement standard policy and methodology for Investments tracking.
- Prepare for and follow up from a number of executive and management committees
- Build and implement framework for benefits forecasting, tracking and realisation
- Develop insightful and forward-looking MI, adding value as part of Finance Digitisation
- Guide delivery to business case and prioritisation of Investments spend.
The AVP Finance Manager (Wealth Management) will have proven experience producing and improving quality MI for Senior Management. The successful candidate will be highly analytical with demonstrable understanding of business drivers behind financial performance.
Strong analytical skills with a commercial bias and investigative mindset
- Significant experience within financial services industry.
- Proven finance track record; functionally, operationally and technically.
- Experience in senior Cost, MI or FP&A roles with regular interaction with senior management both inside and outside of Finance
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to support problem analysis
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Understanding of external environment that impacts financial performance (regulatory, political, competitors etc)
This Global Banking Group (household name) has an extensive footprint who pride themselves on providing an inclusive working environment enabling employees to fulfil their potential, providing a flexible working environment.
Apply today or call me on 02075098333 to find out more.