Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + + Excellent Bonus + BensFULL_TIME
Consultant Harsa Abeelack
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 accountancy UK
A successful and growing retail business are looking to hire an experienced and commercially astute Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
A successful and growing retail business are looking to hire an experienced and commercially astute Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to support the rapid expansion. The position supports the Head of Finance and works with the local in-country teams to provide business insight, planning and strategy support. The role is responsible for developing and maintaining forecasts, budgets and 5 year plans across all markets.
Act as key liaison with local finance and accounting team
- Understand local business performance and key risks/opportunities
- Review and understand month end accounts and how the performance impacts forecasts
- Support the Head of Finance to drive and coordinate annual budget and forecast process
- Interface with the group finance team to deliver forecast, budget and 5 year financials
- Support the Head of Finance to challenge market submissions and write commentaries
- Work with the Head of Finance to develop charging models and strategies in the local markets
- Implement regular KPI reporting and dashboards ensuring it meets local and UK needs, analysing trends and flagging performance variations
- Board meeting support and attendance, when appropriate
- Maintain good relationships with the FP&A and core finance teams, also across the wider business in order to be able to have access to the appropriate information
- Financial support on International M&A opportunities
Recognised accounting qualification
- Proven commercial acumen
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets
- Flexible and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Able to work well unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent communicator and ability to build strong relationships across countries and cultures
This is a superb opportunity to make your mark on a dynamic business with opportunities to further develop. The package on offer includes excellent benefits and bonus as well as a competitive salary.
Please apply or alternatively contact Harsa Abeelack on 07826 859650 or email:email@example.com for further information.