Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-11-11 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Finance Analyst £20,000 - £25,000 Watford
One of the UK’s top employers within the Retail Industry is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Finance Analyst to join their team in Watford. Salary is £20,000 - £25,000.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the business and work with different teams. The company offers a very competitive benefits package and a friendly and supportive culture.
Main responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reporting – daily, weekly and monthly financial reports for the commercial function
- Understanding key variances and articulating them to stakeholders
- Financial planning and analysis and working with the wider business on business planning activities
- Provide input to finance and business strategies to promote year on year profitability growth.
- Involvement with pricing analysis and pricing strategies across the business
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Be a Graduate studying towards ACCA or CIMA or with the desire to start in the near future
- Have ideally previously worked within a Financial Analysis capacity and be able to delve into the numbers and work with stakeholders across the business – this is not critical
- Have an analytical and inquisitive mind set
- Be a confident individual
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, please apply to this Finance Analyst role or get in touch at Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information on 01727 617010