Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-02 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters have been engaged by a fast-growing private equity backed organisation in Dunstable who are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst to bolster their commercial finance function.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance you will be a key component in the provision of useful financial & management information which can be used for decision making & to identify opportunities.
Without a doubt one of the most exciting & fast-paced organisations in Bedfordshire, Dunstable.
- Develop & prepare relevant, regular & timely reporting for the business to understand
- Provide regularly updated sales forecasts
- Take ownership of the budgeting process
- Identify trends in financial performance, providing challenge and recommendations, working with operational decision makers to maximise opportunities
- Insightful reporting of key strategic projects
- Prepare & develop KPI reporting for decision support
- Act as key business partner for operational teams
To be considered for the role you must be:
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Strong excel skills
- Financial modelling experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and explain complex ideas in simple terms with non-finance stakeholders