Finance Business Partner
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 telecommunications UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client are the most recognised fintech payments company in the world. The group, based in central London, are now looking for a Finance Business Partner to sit between the Technology Division for Network and Data Product Development as well as the Customer Support Division.
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Qualification Level: Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Package: £60k-£70k + £6k car allowance, bonus and benefits
Location: Central London
- Provide management information and product analysis to the both the Technology and Customer Service division
- Deliver short term forecasts, annual budgets and 3 year plans
- Support the month end process
- Support and challenge division employees so as to ensure accurate strategic decision making
- Support the Technology division to develop business cases for new products
- Providing analysis and reporting on current and new commercial contracts
- Advise, interpret and guide on new financial policies
- Work with the global headquarters on strategic decision making.
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- A preference for 5 years post qualified industry experience
- A preference for those candidates with a fintech/payments background
- Passion or the technology/fintech industry is ESSENTIAL
- Prior senior analyst/business partner experience is also essential
- Experience working with multi-currencies
Please give me a call on 0207 509 8139 so that we can catch up on your thoughts towards this opportunity. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.