Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-27 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Commercial Finance Business Partner to join its team based in Greater Manchester.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focused experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Commercial Finance Business Partner key responsibilities:
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner / Commercial Modelling Analyst to work within the demanding Financial Planning & Analysis team. You will partner closely with the Commercial team, Finance and other business departments, to support and monitor the business’ strategic, financial and operational plans.
- Analyse and explain the current and historic performance, providing effective commercial business challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or beaten
- Deliver consistent accuracy in forecasting performance
- Finance controllership of the business area you will be supporting and continuous development of efficient reporting tools to support decision-making
- Provide analytical support such as the evaluation of business proposals, and driving ad-hoc cross-functional projects
- Create and develop commercial models for wide ranging sector contracts
- Adherence to policies and procedures, including SOX framework
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
Commercial Finance Business Partner key requirements:
Qualities to include:
- Able to follow detailed instructions accurately
- A team player who is happy to work in an environment of mutual support
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time
- Able to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively
- Flexible and willing to assist where required
- Approachable in nature and able to work well with non-financial areas of the business
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Able to operate at all levels, by staying connected to the details as well as being able to step back and see the bigger picture
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01612147400
All third-party applications will be sent on to Robert Walters.