Qualified Financial Analyst (modelling)
Salary Competitive package
Consultant Emily Roberts
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 transport-and-rail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen at a leading transport business based in Central London are recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate will use financial models & tools to provide financial analysis and make strategic decisions which demonstrate value for money for the shareholders.
Job Overview / Purpose
The post holder is responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating long term forecasting model for the shareholders (Corporate Model).
- Assisting the production of quarterly forecast and budget.
- Producing bridge analysis and explanation for variance from budget and changes to the Corporate Model.
- Assisting the Treasurer with analysis and production of presentation materials for the Banks and Rating Agencies.
- Producing capital investment forecast for existing fleets (Existing Fleet Capex EFC).
- Assist the team with lease pricing – both capital and non-capital rent.
- Ad-hoc analysis for the management.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Update and maintain the Corporate Model with the agreed set of long term assumptions. Ensure any changes to the model are made in a controlled manner.
- Production of quarterly reports to the shareholders with detailed explanation for variance to the value of the company including bridge analysis.
- Production of Capital investment forecast for the existing fleet by working closely with the Commercial Team.
- Ensure accurate quarterly tax payment by liaising with Tax manager.
- Production of information pack for the banks and rating agencies by working closely with the Treasurer.
- Assist in treasury activities (which may include, for example, the execution of hedging) and the provision of accurate and relevant information on a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate level of gearing and cost of funds are forecast by liaising with the Treasurer.
- Liaise with Commercial, Procurement and CS teams in collecting the data and calculate the capital and non-capital rents to agree the lease term with customers.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you know someone who may be keen, please pass on my details & you'll get £200 referral vouchers for any successfully referred individuals.