Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading retail business in Greater Manchester are looking to recruit for a Commercial Finance Manager.
About the role
This role will include the following tasks:
- Producing key analytical reports and information for the senior leadership team within the business.
- You will be managing a small team of accountants producing the monthly accounts; you will then be taking those figures and doing deep dive analytical work into reasons behind them.
- Completing the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Building new models to help automate processes, as well as reworking existing models as required.
- Producing trend analysis, and presenting this to the senior leadership team.
- Business partnering closely with the senior leadership team.
- Managing a small finance team on a day-to-day basis.
- Some involvement with routine month end work.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got a strong analytical mind set. You must have good Excel skills, including being able to build financial models in Excel. Experience dealing with high volumes of data for analytical purposes would be hugely advantageous, as would good business partnering skills.
About the company
This leading retail business are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join them. The business is continually expanding, and would offer the successful candidate further career opportunities in time.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org