Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Earnshaw
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager for a well-known service sector business based in West Yorkshire. The Commercial Finance Managers role will report Directly to the Finance Director and will also manage a small team of Finance Business Partners.
I am recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager for a well-known service sector business based in West Yorkshire.
The Commercial Finance Managers role will report Directly to the Finance Director and will also manage a small team of Finance Business Partners.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for improving operational performance by embedding a commercial performance focus in the operation and assisting the operational senior leadership team in identifying and implementing performance improvement. This is a high-profile role with significant exposure to the senior leadership team across the business.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for embedding performance reporting throughout the operation to enable operational management to maximise commercial opportunities and drive improvements throughout the operation
- Work with the Senior Management Team across the various Business Units
- Develop and implement performance reporting that drives understanding and ownership and facilitates the identification of opportunities for improvement
- Embed performance reporting throughout the organisation (tailored and targeted to suit the different stakeholders)
- Facilitate understanding of key business Levers/Profit drivers
- Create Focussed Performance Dashboards for business
- Providing support and challenge to the senior leadership team in the development and appraisal of value adding opportunities and strategic projects.
- Help the Operations target activities that create the most value Maximising profits
- Deliver timely, accurate and consistent MI which provides a lead indicator view and drives performance improvement.
- Possess a robust understanding of key business performance measures and develop operational strategies to leverage desirable outcomes.
- Distil and present financial data relevant to stakeholders at various levels including Board members.
The ideal candidate will be
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience working in a Commercial Finance role ideally at a senior level
- Strong ability to speak with non-Finance Senior Management team
- Have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to effectively lead performance and manage expectations
- Proactive and consultative approach with operational stakeholders; visible and willing to work with stakeholders where and when needed.
- 25 days Holiday
- 20% bonus
- 35 Hr working Week