Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 08 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading real estate business in Central London, are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this is an incredible opportunity to make a move into a truly commercial role directly from practice.
The role is a mixture of ad hoc financial analysis, valuations, planning, investor relations, tax queries, and general support to the senior finance team.
A genuine interest in a career in real estate is absolutely vital to this role, as well as a being confident, articulate, passionate and commercially minded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of half year and full year results presentations
- Prepare post results reviews on analyst commentary for the Board
- Assist in the preparation of the half year and full year property valuation analysis
- Prepare pre and post capital investment reviews
- Prepare leasing transaction analysis and reporting to the Board
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Keeping up to date with property related VAT developments
- Prepare corporation tax packs for third party advisors
- Prepare capital allowance analyses
- Prepare REIT financial statements for submission to HMRC
- Production of the Annual Report
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (ideally Big 4) or overseas equivalent
- Interested in the real estate sector
- Strong communication skills, confident, articulate
- Good Excel
To apply for this unique opportunity, please get in touch!