Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a FTSE listed real estate business, are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their stunning Central London head office.
The Commercial Accountant will take complete ownership for a dedicated portfolio of properties, from a commercial finance perspective. The Commercial Accountant will business partner with asset and development managers, and will look after all budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and long range planning for their properties.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market-leading business, in a varied and truly commercial finance role. My client only takes on the best candidates in the market, and are always looking to progress and develop their staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership (from a finance perspective) of a portfolio of properties
- Business partner asset and development managers / directors
- On an on-going basis, monitor and review the accounting performance of your properties
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for your properties
- Assist with the year end and half year end reporting process for the business unit as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Previous industry experience
- Strong communication/business partnering ability
- An interest in real estate highly desirable
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!