Finance Business Partner
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 25 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an international real estate consultancy, are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Central London head office.
Working closely with the senior finance team, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for liaising with overseas regional finance teams in terms of management reporting, planning, forecasting, and various ad hoc projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading player in the real estate industry. The role offers a lot of autonomy, senior level exposure, and huge scope to build a long term career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination and collation of monthly management accounts from the overseas businesses, including time-tabling and progress-chasing.
- Critical analysis of monthly overseas results, liaising with overseas finance staff to review financial performance against budgets and forecasts
- Review of draft annual financial statements and consolidation packs from of overseas entities
- Assisting the UK Financial Reporting team with queries on the consolidation packs and in respect of overseas balances/transactions in the UK accounts
- Assisting the Regional Heads with the preparation of their UK management budgets and reviewing/amending forecasts as necessary
- Time-tabling and progress chasing overseas budgets and assisting the Regional Heads in reviewing/reporting on those budgets
- Assisting the Head of Europe with the preparation and implementation of the regional three year plan, driving the business objectives and overseeing some operational aspects of business support.
- Monthly meetings with the Heads to discuss the financial performance of the overseas businesses
- Assisting with other ad-hoc modelling and reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience working with an international company
- Ability to communicate with overseas teams
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!