Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary £75,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Mike Cellier
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global asset management firm is in need of a financial planning & analysis (FP&A) manager to join their business.
A great opportunity has arisen at a global asset management firm based in central London. They are in need of a financial planning & analysis (FP&A) manager to join their business. The purpose of this role is to assist with leading the global asset management annual plan process and the production of forecasts by managing analysts in the London office who model and produce materials for various global regions. This position will also partner with and provide indirect leadership to the analysts abroad.
Develop presentations and variance analysis while explaining "the story" through concise but detailed commentary.
Responsible for providing direct leadership to lower-level financial analysts.
Usually directly manages 1-2 financial analysts and/or provides strong leadership to others in various processes.
Identify needs for further diagnostic efforts and the resources needed to provide them.
Build relationships with Finance colleagues in globally who provide key inputs into the planning and forecasting process.
Manage results to tight deadlines and ensure work is completed on schedule.
Review results with VP and executive level finance leadership.
Provide ideas and assist with enhancements to the planning and forecasting process.
- Prior Planning & Forecasting experience
- Previous work experience at an Asset Manager
- Leadership experience, and the ability to directly manage others
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and gravitas to facilitate effective working relationships with senior staff and management within the business including an ability to challenge the status quo
- Excellent analytical skills with intellect to both develop and challenge explanations and arguments
- Experience working and managing relationships with remote teams
- Adaptable to change and ready to work in a challenging and often pressured environment
- Good time management skills essential to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Degree educated
Please contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.