Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-18 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a leading FTSE-listed commercial property business, are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their Central London head office.
The Commercial Accountant is an extremely varied position, 50/50 split between management reporting/budgeting/long term planning, together with business partnering with a key portfolio of properties.
The Commercial Accountant will be fully qualified with previous experience in management reporting and analysis, as well as proven ability to partner with non finance.
This is an incredibly opportunity to join an industry leading real estate business, based in stunning Central London offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead on all aspects of the production of the monthly management accounts
- Co-ordinate the month-end finance review for the business unit
- Present information monthly to group finance acting as the key point of contact for any queries
- Monitor the business unit’s performance against its annual key performance indicators
- External year end and half year reporting
- Leading on the year end and half year reporting process for the Retail business unit
- Full ownership (from a finance perspective) of a portfolio of properties
- Strong business partnering skills dealing ability to communicate well with non-finance members of the team
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process for your properties
- Assist with Portfolio wide budget & flash forecast requirements
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting projects, special reviews and additional reporting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Proven management reporting experience in industry
- Strong business partnering and commercial acumen
- An interest in the real estate industry
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!