VP - Group Strategic Analytics FBP
Salary £75,000 - £95,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Investment Bank based in London is looking for a VP level Group Strategic Analytics FBP, to join their Global FP&A Team as to further develop the scenario analysis capabilities and support strategic decision making.
This opportunity plays a key role in the business looking at the strategic focus of the Treasury business area, focusing on a robust and technically sound Financial Planning & Analysis Platform for the Group.
Key accountability's in VP - Group Strategic Analytics FBP role will include:
- Performance of rigorous. complex analytics as to develop appropriate what-if/scenario models for a range of use-cases.
- Leading the implementation of a new Business Intelligence Tool within the Strategy business.) and double leverage
- Development of a robust and technically sound financial models ( RoE, RoTE, RoRWA, capital (CET1) and double leverage.
- Representation of the business area with senior stakeholders and challenging and influencing views through sound analytics.
A successful application in VP - Group Strategic Analytics FBP role will include:
- Professional Financial Qualification is preferred ( CFA,ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred.
- Proven experience in a large scale banking or similar environment.
- Financial Modelling experience ( Excel) is required as to perform complex scenario and sensitivity analysis.
Should you be interested, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7509 8447