Salary £300 - £350 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An opportunity for an Interim FP&A Manager with a national Retail business based in Greater Manchester
A newly created role has opened up an opportunity for an Interim FP&A Manager with a national Retail business based in Greater Manchester. Working closely with the CFO and Financial Controller. You will lead a team and be exposed to key internal stakeholders where you will showcase your strengths around FP&A and reporting. This is a 9 month interim fixed term contract role that has become available at a day rate between £300 - £350.
- Cash flow forecasting, balance sheet analysis.
- Will undertake strong analysis and insight into the performance of the business in multiple areas.
- Establishing the FP&A function within the organisation
- Monthly reporting and commentary to the Executives.
- Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Highly experienced in reporting-based Finance planning roles
- Have business partnering skills to be able to communicate to stakeholders.
- Have the ability to produce the main business information to form the decision making process.
Apply or gaining more information on this FP&A role, contact Merna Azer on Merna.email@example.com or call +44161 240 7418.