Finance Business Partner
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An expanding online business are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their existing team.
About the role
As part of this position, you will be completing the following duties:
- Developing relationships with stakeholders across the business. This will include the senior leadership team, and non-finance departments with a particular focus around the sales and marketing teams.
- Creating analysis work, which you will then present to stakeholders, including insight into underlying reasons for trends that you discover.
- Overseeing the budgeting and forecasting process, including reporting on any variances.
- Managing all KPIs that are measured across the business.
- Support the delivery of the monthly management accounts.
- Providing advice and guidance, to ensure the business are compliant with all financial regulations.
- Any other ad hoc project work as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) who is self motivated, with strong business partnering and analytical skills. As a business partner you must be able to challenge and develop relationships across an organisation. FP&A experience would also be beneficial. Ideally the successful candidate will come from a retail, online or digital business, or work in an industry that is product led. There will be some travel as part of this role, although you will be predominately based in Manchester.
About the business
This online business are PE backed and rapidly expanding. It is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to receive funding to continue their growth plans.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or email email@example.com