Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £37,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
- Lead the process of generating sales volumes for the monthly operating forecast based on agreed assumptions and upload.
- Lead the process of generating sales revenues and margins for the quarterly input, annual budget and Business Plan to agreed assumptions and upload.
- Ensure the revenue budget is uploaded from the Forecast tool to SAP
- Act as BI & Qliksense key user in the UK acting as go to for all local queries.
- Supervise the production and distribution of monthly sales reporting for UK sales org 2405
- Act as key business partner to support and challenge the sales team with ad hoc sales and margin reporting as requested
- Assist Head of Controlling in embedding a forecasting timetable to deliver monthly volume checks / restatements, quarterly (rolling FC) valuation and BU values for all product categories with reference to history, market and production limitations.
- Work closely with the Head of Controlling on rebate deals linked to revenue in UK sales org 2405
- Ensure that the relationship between total customer allocations and the budget / latest forecast by product category / plant is reported to the sales team and the board
- Management of the commercial support analysis to produce accurate and timely information to meet agreed deadlines
- Work with the MM Key User to ensure materials master data supports accurate and meaningful sales analysis.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work as part of a team and work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including good written and verbal communication
- Highly numerate with a precise, meticulous approach
- Advanced Excel skills
- Management experience
- Committed to delivering for a customer
- Experience of an integrated ERP system (ideally SAP) is desirable
- Experience of using a reporting tool e.g. BI, Business Objects, Crystal is desirable
- Experience of Qlik Sense or analytics tools is desirable.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01612147400 for a confidential discussion