Head of FP&A
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing technology business are looking for a Head of FP&A, which is a newly created role in their expanding team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will complete the following tasks:
- Setting up a strong reporting function across the business. This reporting suite will include reports on KPIs.
- Utilising data to develop reports, to then present to the management team and the Board.
- Working with the management team to interpret the reports, and ultimately improve upon already strong results.
- Control and leadership of the full budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Business Partnering with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Any other ad hoc projects as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA Qualified. As well as good experience within a FP&A function in industry, TS experience within a Big 4 or Top 10 environment would also be the preferred background for the successful candidate. Industry experience within Technology is favoured. Other similar backgrounds may also be considered.
Good business partnering skills, alongside an ability to influence at a senior leadership level are important. Modelling skills are vital, as well as general good Excel skills. Any previous experience setting up a reporting function would also be beneficial.
About the business
This company are a rapidly growing technology based business. This is a newly created role as part of their exciting growth strategy.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to email@example.com