Finance Business Partner
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Finance Business Partner We are working with a successful global fin-tech company to find a Finance Business Partner in London. In this role you will support a key business function and work on critical FP&A projects.
Key Responsibilities of Finance Business Partner:
- Deep analysis on company metrics to provide critical insights and financial data to the team.
- Analyse KPIs and P&L reports to measure growth of the business and drive profitability.
- Conduct complex analysis vital to the stakeholders.
- Be a key point of contact between different business units and finance.
- Report and track corporate costs and identify any cost savings.
- Ad-hoc finance and strategy projects.
Ideal Candidate for Finance Business Partner:
- ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Relevant experience in business partnering, FP&A and data analysis
- Advanced modelling skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply today or reach me directly at Julia.email@example.com