Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 21 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Permanent Finance Analyst position based in Hertfordshire working for a large FTSE listed organisation.
Robert Walters are currently engaged with a larger FTSE listed Manufacturing organisation based North Hertfordshire to recruit for a permanent Finance Analyst position.
The role of Finance Analyst will be based at their head office in Hertfordshire and will suit a qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA with at least 2 years PQE. Ideally you will have experience of working in a manufacturing business and significant controls/FP&A experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the financial statements and analysis from the businesses and what drives them in order to make the right decisions
- Delivering timely, accurate, complete & insightful reporting in an efficient way
- Conveying information to Sector and Group that explains the headline and underlying performance of the business
- Contributing to the second line of defence over the control environment through consolidation, review and challenge of risk and controls reporting
- Prepare monthly actual, forecast, budget, 3 year and strategic plan finance reports across all aspects of financial reporting including income statement, working capital, and capital expenditure
- Ensure adherence to all group policies, tax reporting, tax compliance, ethics, asset and inventory accounting etc.
- Monitor the status of action plans agreed with other assurance providers (including security, Legal Compliance, Internal and External Audit)
If this role is of interest or you know someone in your network who would be please contact me on 01727 617 018 or email@example.com