Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Raj Siva-Kumar
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A high profile FP&A Manager position has just become available at a fast growth international consultancy firm based in Central London.
As FP&A Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Producing group management accounts and providing value adding insights
- Designing and implementing strong internal controls
- Supporting the financial planning & forecasting process
- Owning the ‘financial model’ for the business
- Responsibility for core operational data (KPI, scorecards, etc.) to steer the business and drive business performance by providing commercial decision support
- Managing business development and overhead budgets
- Providing commercial decision support around analytical insights
- Ad hoc project analysis
- Implementing new systems
The role reports to the CFO and works closely with the Director of Finance, external accountants and finance managers in each international office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management accounting experience
- Analytics & performance management
- Problem solving
- Audit, control & process management
This international consultancy firm is a market leader in their field and growing rapidly.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.